Wednesday 23 February 2011

FRAYED

After much soul-searching and thought, I decided that, all things considered, the tiny handful of tracks I recorded solo using just some basic instruments, effects machines and my iPhone as a rudimentary recording device merited to be uploaded on Soundcloud.

The name of my solo project, which will at various stages incorporate (hopefully) video, sculpture, performances and music, is FRAYED.

Having uploaded 4 tracks, I quickly realised they seemed to work well together as a whole, a demo EP if you will, which I have named Forgotten. I hope you enjoy.

  Forgotten by Frayed (London)

Ideally, I'll one day be able to record these with better means, and press a CD or something as an official release. Until then, Soundcloud is the first gateway into the FRAYED world.

A manifesto on the ethos and thought process behind FRAYED will be appearing here shortly!

- JPhimister, February 2011

No comments: